- Trade Finance Instruments
- Monetization Financial Instruments
- Redeeming & Cashing Savings Bonds and Historical Bonds
Trade Finance Instruments
Plate Company, can provide trade finance consultancy to importers, exporters and trading companies around the world who are looking to expand their business by leveraging their existing cash flow to its maximum.
Currently we offer a wide range of products:
– Letters of Credit at Sight
– Usance Letters of Credit
– Standby Letters of Credit
– Bank Guarantees
– Performance Guarantees
– Demand Guarantees
– POF messages
– Pre Advice Message
– Comfort Letters
– Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages
Monetization Financial Instruments
Monetization financial instruments is complex and requires a great deal of experience and skill. In general, between state regulatory processes, compliance with stringent conditions: IMF, central banks, money laundering, compliance, Basel 3 requirements and more.
Contracted to carry out the transfer of the financial instrument is made only through electronic systems for secure banking system (Swift). Any attempt to contract a different way, will then be invalid and flagged as “red lights”. In addition, the law requires to report to the proper authorities.
Legitimate targets of monetizing financial instruments can be used to establish the following examples:
- A variety of Projects.
- Commodities Trading.
- Financial Instruments Trading.
- Performance adequacy ratio for Private Equity and Hedge Funds.
- Mergers & Acquisitions.
Submission of an application to monetize instruments requires the following:
- Letter of Intent.
- CIS/KYC on Clients and Corporation.
- Corporate Board Resolution.
- An Executive Summary of the project.
- The Face Value of the Instrument.
- A full copy of the financial instrument including serial numbers (ISIN) and (CUSIP).
- A high resolution copy of passport(s) in colour.
- All documents required for due diligence.
In case of forged documents or attempted of fraud, our company is obligated by law to notify the authorities, which could result in a criminal investigation as well entry to the blacklist.
The types of financial instruments our company can Monetize are as follows:
- BG – Bank Guarantee.
- SBLC – Stand-by Letter of Credit.
- Block Fund.
- MTN – Medium Terms Notes.
- Bank Draft.
- CD – Certificate of Deposit.
- Insurance Bonds.
- Commerce Guarantees.
- Government Guarantees.
- Sovereign Guarantee.
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
- Additionally there are further possible agreements to monetize such as Promissory Note, BOT, PPP.
The expectation for a Line of Credit is:
Our company can provide a line of credit against the Financial Instrument. The Loan-To-Value (LTV) may be from 60% to 85% of the face value of the instrument, in accordance with the rating bank or issuing financial institution.
Redeeming & Cashing Savings Bonds and Historical Bonds
Plate Company is ready, willing and able to Redeem and Cash Savings Bonds & Historic Bonds.
The advantages of working with Plate Company:
1. We have signed contracts with the general manager of a qualified bank (a Prime World Bank) in the fields of Monetization Financial Instruments, Trade Finance Instruments, Redeeming & Cashing Savings Bonds, and a financial institution with over 30 bank subcategories with great experience in this field.
2. Currently, Plate Company has over $500 billion under management in the field of Redeeming and Cashing Savings Bonds.
3. Our financial partners/ banks have redeemed and cashed savings bonds & historic bonds valued over 2 trillion USD in the year of 2017 alone.
How To Start Working With Us:
We require an official LOI listing all types of bonds your company wants to redeem and cash. Our company will issue an official letter in return, based on your request for this matter.